Actress Claudia Schiffer’s Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Children, Facts & Movies
A German actress, model, and fashion designer Claudia Maria Schiffer was born in a small town named Rheinberg to Heinz and Gudrun Schiffer on 25 August 1970.
Her father was a lawyer. She had a total of three siblings with two brothers Andreas and Stefan and one sister named Ann Carolin.
Childhood of Claudia Schiffer
Claudia Schiffer was a popular high school kid as she was tall and hails from a wealthy family. Because of these reasons, many other girls in the school were jealous of her. However, she used to be shy and didn’t want any kind of attention in her school days.
In Channel 5’s, the world’s greatest supermodel, Claudia Schiffer was ranked with number 5. She has immense love for dogs especially German Shepherds. She wrote her autobiography in the name of Claudia Schiffer: Memories.
Age in 2021
Claudia Schiffer is currently 51 years old and fluent in three languages namely German, French, and English. Her birth sign is Virgo and has an estimated net worth of $55 million. For her looks and attitude, she is compared to Brigitte Bardot, the former French model. She is currently living in England with her family.
Affairs, Husband, Family & Kids
In the year 1993, Claudia Schiffer met magician David Copperfield at a Berlin Celebrity gala and they got engaged in the year 1994. During this period, she appeared on stage with Copperfield. However, the relationship didn’t work out and they separated.
After this, she had a short-term relationship with art dealer Tim Jefferies until the year 2000. She married Matthew Vaughn in the year 2002 and has three children.
Elder son Caspar Matthew was born in the year 2003, elder daughter Clementine Poppy was born in the year 2004, and younger daughter Cosima Violet was born in the year 2010.
There are many rumors that she has romantic links with Bon Jovi, Prince Albert of Monaco, and Peter Gabriela.
Career in Modeling and Films
In the year 1987, she was invited to Paris for a model scout photo shoot. It was a huge success and was selected. She starred in the Guess jeans campaign and after that, she never had to look back again. She becomes a supermodel and becomes the prime face for Vogue, Rolling stone, and Cosmopolitan’s cover.
Claudia Schiffer has also done catwalk modeling for Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Jil Sander, Versace, Dolce, and Gabbana. Claudia was the first model to appear on the cover page for Vanity Fair, The New York Times, and People.
She was also the face of Spanish clothes Accessorize and Mango. She was the firsts model to appear in “Fantasy Bra” in the year 1996. She even got her ears pierced for Accessorize Autumn/Winter 2006 advertising campaign in the year 2006.
Schiffer made her film debut in the year 1994 in the movie Richie Rich, where she is the personal fitness trainer for the title character. In the year 1997, she starred in the movie The Blackout opposite Matthew Modine and Dennis Hopper. She also appeared in Friends & Lover, Black and White, Life without Dick, and many more.
Claudia has also appeared in various advertising campaigns for Guess, Chanel, Versace, Balmain, Gap, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Dom Pérignon, Alberta Ferretti, Bulgari, Chloé, Escada, Blumarine, Saks Fifth Avenue Dolce & Gabbana.
She has done advertising for Fendi, Yves Saint Laurent, Oscar de la Renta, Liz Claiborne, Michael Kors, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Neiman Marcus, Dillard’s, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, L’Oréal, Revlon, Intergaz, and Pepsi.
Cindy Crawford Wiki, Age, Family, Affair, Kids, Movies & Hidden Facts
Claudia made her presence in several talk shows such as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Late Show with David Letterman, Larry King Live, The Jonathan Ross Show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and sitcom’s Dharma and Greg.
Claudia Schiffer has also made cameos in many movies and music videos.
In the year 2011, during Paris Fashion Week, Claudia Schiffer launched her cashmere collection. In the Autumn – winter season of the year 2011, her debut in fashion design was made. This collection was sold globally in many high–end boutiques and departmental stores.
Claudia is actively involved in UNICEF activities and also a member of the same in the Arts & Entertainment support Committee. She was also a spokeswoman for breast cancer. She is currently UK Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF.
10 Unknown Facts About Claudia Schiffer
Let’s know a little more about the supermodel who is unknown to us
- At the age of 17 in October 1987, she was first discovered at a nightclub named Dusseldorf.
- Claudia wanted to be a lawyer initially and also used to work with her father in the law firm.
- Claudia was on the Guinness Book of World Records for appearing on more than 1000 magazine covers (including Bazaar) and still holds the same records.
- In the years 1990 and 1991, Claudia Schiffer was named as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world by People Magazine.
- In the year 1995, Claudia opened a chain of restaurants in the name of Fashion Café with her fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, and Elle Macpherson.
- Claudia holds the longest-standing ambassador with L’Oreal.
- In the year 2002, an Italian Kitchen porter was arrested when he tried to make nine visits to her Coldham Hall Mansion in an attempt to see her. However, the charges against him were dropped and later sectioned Mental Health Act. It is said that the Pope had told him to marry her.
- In the year 2004, a Canadian man was arrested for harassing Claudia at her mansion in Suffolk. He repeatedly left letters at her mansion.
- In the year 2006, Claudia and her husband were interrogated by the policemen from the Suffolk force after there were a series of incidents like biting local postmen, chasing deer, etc. that is involving their two pet dogs, a German Shepherd, and an Irish Wolfhound.
- Claudia used to be a chain smoker and also appeared in many photoshoots smoking cigars. She gave up during her first pregnancy.